Do you want to work for a company which could be a gamechanger within the energy sector? Do you have what it takes to work in a young and growing company? Are you our new colleague?
At Seaborg Technologies we are looking for an ambitious Energy Market Researcher with both a commercial mindset and energy market experience, who is self-driven, but still a team player and who thrives in a challenging role where a high-capacity level is necessary.
You will be a part of the Business Development Team and report to the Head of Business Development. You have a relevant master’s degree and at least 2 years of practical experience working with energy market analysis and research and you are proactive and can work independently. You have flair for commercial and sales, as there will be a lot of development opportunities for the right candidate.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Customer mapping and market insights for focus markets
- Ad hoc analysis for Seaborg presentations to support business and fundraising initiatives
- Creating material for internal and external presentations to various stakeholders
- Collaborating with international partners on commercial, regulatory, and technical projects
- Building business cases for power generation and industrial application
- Documenting ESG in Seaborg’s business model
- Take part in defining opportunities for a sustainable energy future with the next generation of nuclear technology
- A Master’s degree within Business Administration, International Business or Finance. Alternatively, a technical educational background with several years of experience within market analysis and research
- Energy market experience is a prerequisite
- Experience preparing tender input to power purchasers including utilities
- Experience conducting industry and project level research as well as developing and maintaining client contacts
- Proficiency in English both verbal and written
- High degree of responsibility and ownership
- Able to adapt to shifting priorities and numerous projects in an international environment
- Analytical, structured and detail-oriented
- Excellent external and interpersonal communication skills
- Proactive, ability to think ahead and plan accordingly
- Team player but still self-driven
- Great organisational and time-management skills
- Committed to contributing to the overall success of Seaborg
WHAT WE OFFER
- The chance to impact the global energy landscape
- An opportunity to have influence in a young and fast-growing company
- A varied social calendar driven by team members (board-game nights, sports groups, summer company trips, family events, beer brewing etc.)
- Flexible hours
- International team
- Available opportunities and support to advance your personal development
- Significant stock warrants for all new employees
At Seaborg Technologies we are developing and bringing to market an advanced and innovative molten salt reactor technology to provide safe and sustainable nuclear energy to the world. We are working closely with regulators, shipyards, and the nuclear industry to produce floating advanced nuclear power plants by 2025.
Our success is entirely due to our brilliant and passionate team of employees - a team we are currently in the process of expanding with more world-class talent to achieve global impact.
We are based in Denmark, a country known for its high quality of life and extensive social welfare system. Read about all the benefits of living in Denmark in here.
Intrigued? Please submit a focused motivational letter including your experience with commercial and energy markets and CV. We look forward to reading your application and, if all goes well, changing the world together.